You might have used several methods to scale up your website and build a better relationship with your visitors, but none of them worked well. In this blog, we will emphasize the most essential best practices that will allow you to run a successful user experience and retain more visitors.
- Add live chat for immediate support: 59% of customers are more inclined to make a purchase when brands respond to their questions quickly. Live chat providers report a 34% increase in customer satisfaction and a 2.6x decrease in customer service expenses.
- Clarify your message as much as possible: Include your value proposition if possible, and explain to your users how what you do or what you sell may improve their lives in your main messaging.
- Showcase your social proof: Customers believe in online consumer reviews 70% of the time. Thus e-commerce firms would be prudent to leverage social evidence to boost client confidence.
- Create appealing Calls to Action (CTAs): A call to action button that includes value proposition components like "Free Guide" and "Save up to 25%" makes it clear to the visitor what they will get in exchange for taking the desired action.
- Increase user engagement by personalizing your communications: Consumers today demand businesses to comprehend their needs and deliver pertinent and appealing information, products, services, and solutions.
- Adapt your website to mobile devices: Generally, 56% of website traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Focus on a customer-centric experience: Everything you do affects how customers see your business and whether they decide to revisit it.
- Segment your visitors to focus your communications better: if you try to interact with everyone at once, no one will hear from you. Website engagement can be increased by segmenting visitors.
Last but not least, the most important thing is that your always prioritize your customers and give them the added value they expect from you as a business.