People often argue about dedicating a section on their website for FAQs.
Actually, most successful businesses have confirmed that this section is necessary for many reasons, such as:
- Improving User Experience
- Enhancing the SEO ranking for search engines
- Speeding up The Decision-Making Process
- Gaining a proper understanding of your products or services
- Enhancing the usability of your website
- Creating an outstanding user experience
Most importantly, keep in mind that readers of FAQs are already captivated or interested in your goods.
HOWEVER, not integrating a FAQ in your website definitely leads to the following issues:
- Poor SEO referencing
- No organic reach
- A lot of burden on the customer support teams
- Not being able to detect visitors’ questions before they leave your website
To summarize, FAQs are a magnet for search engines and deep research. It will take you only a few minutes to set it in place, but it will certainly save you hours of support and questions.